There is long time since we last shared with you some of our tasty recipes. Well, the current autumn rainy weather outside our window encourages us to bake some sweets. Thus, today we propose the recipe for millet–corn muffins – gluten-free, eggs-free and lactose-free sweets! Yummy, I love this smell in our flat, and my son immediately ate four pieces just after baking 🙂 Enjoy!
What you need:
– Half a cup of millet flour
– Half a cup of corn flour
– Half a cup of coconut milk
– A teaspoon of flaxseed
– 2 tablespoons of oil
– 1 banana
– Half a teaspoon of baking powder
– Half a teaspoon of baking soda
– A handful of delicacies (cranberries, raisins, etc.)
– Teaspoon of grated coconut
– We also added blueberries (last seasonal fruits)
How to make it:
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Pour the flaxseed with hot water (half a cup), stir and let stand for a while. In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients (with chopped delicacies). Mash a banana. Mix dry ingredients with wet. At the end add blueberries. Put the dough to 12 molds and bake for about 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!