Our baby rompers are:
– made from high-quality, certified cotton jersey (100% cotton)
– the fabric is light, airy and breathable – very comfortable to use
– products made from this fabric retain properties even after many washings
– we use high quality snaps (press studs) which stay buttoned during the movement of the child
– product manufactured in Poland
Certified by the Institute of Textiles in Lodz
Our products are certified by the Institute of Textiles in Lodz. This symbol states that the product does not contain substances harmful to the child’s health, ensuring proper development and safe micro-environment.
Safe for Children
“Safe for Children” guarantees compliance with the most stringent environmental requirements posed for fabrics. Determination of this mark confirms the human-ecological properties of textiles and ensures that their manufacturing process is in accordance with the legal provisions in the field of hygienic standards for the working environment.
Certified with the highest quality requirements, awarded by the Institute of Textiles in Lodz No. 26 / AC017.
Tested at the Institute of Occupational Medicine
Our products have been tested at the Institute of George Nofer Occupational Medicine in Lodz and do not cause an allergic reaction.
We use direct printing technology DTG (direct-to-garment) using safe water hypoallergenic DuPont ™ Artistri ™ inks. That gives superior durability and decorating effects.